Edge 5 Personal Noise Dosimeter carries intrinsic safety approvals and offers a compact frame for a lightweight, ergonomic way to monitor noise levels.
The Edge 5 is an intrinsically safe, small, lightweight, data-logging noise dosimeter that provides real-time personal noise exposure readings. The Edge 5 carries approvals from ATEX, IECeX, and MSHA for use in volatile environments and features three independent dosimeter readings, eliminating the need for multiple studies. Designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, this noise dosimeter is an excellent solution for personal noise exposure monitoring in a variety of workplace environments.
- Oil and Gas and Downstream Refineries
- Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Extra wind screen
- Calibrator microphone adapter
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Quick start guide
- Product manual on USB
*Additional kit options include docking station and AC-300 calibrator
- Battery life - 40 hours nominal without LED activated
- Microphone - 1/4 inch prepolarized condenser (electret) field replaceable threaded microphone
- Measuring Range - 70 dB - 140 dB
- Dosimeter - eg5 has three independent dosimeters. The third dosimeter is enabled through Detection Management Software.
- Convenient Presets – Preprogrammed to OSHA and ACGIH standards.
- Frequency weighting – A, C, Z
- Independent Exchange Rates - 3 dB, 4 dB or 5 dB