TSI DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor 8530EP
The DustTrak™ II Aerosol Monitor 8530EP is a desktop battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer with external pump that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
The DustTrak II Model 8530EP is outfitted with an external pump module that is designed to handle the rigors of continuous 24/7/365 monitoring applications such as construction sites and fugitive emissions monitoring at environmental sites, as well as other outdoor applications.
The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.
Features and Benefits
- Energy-efficient, long lasting external pump for continuous, unattended, 24/7, outdoor monitoring applications
- Measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, and PM10 or size fractions with a variety of inlet conditioners
- STEL alarm setpoint
- Automatic zeroing (with optional Auto Zero Module) minimizes the effect of zero drift
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 400 mg/m3
- Environmental protected and tamper-proof with Environmental Enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring
- Heated Inlet Sample Conditioner to reduce humidity effects
- Desktop unit
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations
- Remote monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Emissions monitoring
- Aerosol research studies