The MR3000SB seismic monitoring system is the most advanced, integrated and reliable monitoring system for structures and buildings, able to automatically detect, record and process any strong motion vibrations that might affect the structure. A daisy-chain network (Fiber Optic or Ethernet Copper cable) coupled with latest data retrieval capabilities, make the MR3000SB the easiest to use and most versatile instrument available on the market.
The all-in-one Red Box with internal battery, AC/DC and terminals already integrated provides all the necessary features for easy installation without any additional part. Command & control access through an embedded web server provides self-explanatory interface for system set-up and control.
The optional kit with three configurable relay outputs (alarm 1, alarm 2, device error) can be directly connected to any external alarming devices and used as an earthquake early warning system. A common logic system, for a typical 3-station network, will ensure highest reliability and avoid spurious activation of the warning system.
Applications (Strong Motion)
• Historical Monuments
• IP67 compact unit containing tri-axial MEMS sensor, digital recorder, battery and
• No need of periodic calibration
• Digital interconnection through Fiber Optics or Ethernet copper type cable with
• Common timing and common triggering
• Automatic alerting and self-test
• Remote control and data retrieval
• VIEW2002 comprehensive analysis software