The BGI PQ200 FRM Sampler uses BGI pioneering technology to meet and exceed the requirements for ambient particulate sampling dictated by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency. This includes the design of reliable PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 Inlets, volumetric sample flow rate control, data logging and software for report and data processing.
- Portable sampler for TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM Coarse, and PM1
- EPA Reference Method for PM10 sampling (Designation No. RFPS-1298-125)
- EPA PM2.5 Reference Method sampler (Designation No. RFPS-0498-116)
- EPA PM Coarse approved sampler
- Only designated reference sampler capable of a 24 hour run on internal built-in 12 volt battery. Internal battery provides power during AC power outages meaning you never have sample interruptions.
- Ordered by EPA as the PEP Audit Reference Method
- Only designated Reference Method sampler with solar power option
- Optional solar panel can allow for indefinite operation without charging or connection to an AC power source