The Minimate Pro4™ vibration and overpressure monitor offer advanced monitoring technology with unequalled durability.
- Four recording channels for one triaxial geophone (ISEE or DIN) and an ISEE linear microphone.
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu enable quick and easy setup.
- Sample rates from 512 to 65 S/s per channel, independent of record times.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time between events, even while the unit is processing.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capturing thousands of full waveform records while recording in histogram mode.
- Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring applications.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 8000-plus event storage capacity.
- Records full waveform events over two hours long.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers "Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs."
- Ethernet® interface for high speed communications and data transfer. (Auto Call Home™ is not supported over the Ethernet)
- Range of Applications
- 4-Channel data acquisition
- Blast-monitoring for compliance
- Pile driving
- Construction activity
- Demolition activity
- Remote monitoring