BGI PQ100HA Sampler
The BGI PQ100HA Sampler is a full sampling particulate sampling system designed for ultimate portability and high altitude performance. The PQ100HA includes the PQ100 pump integrated with the miniPMTM inlet to lengthen pump and battery performance, while decreasing weight and size. The miniPMTM inlet includes size selective jets for sampling TSP, PM10, PM4, PM2.5, and PM1.
- miniPMTM Inlet – Operate the PQ100 at sampling sites as high as 15,000 ft (4,572 meters).
- Optional solar panel can allow for indefinite operation without charging or connection to an AC power source.
- PQ100HA complete sampling system includes the PQ100 pump, miniPMTM Inlet with TSP, PM10, PM4, PM2.5, and PM1 jets, downtube, and rigid tripod.
- Capable of a 24 hour run on internal built-in 12 volt battery. Internal battery provides power during AC power outages allowing you to avoid sampling interruptions.
- Ambient PM10 Monitoring
- High Altitude and high particulate concentration sampling
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Remediation Projects
- Remote Site Monitoring
- Suitable for Lead, Asbestos, Oil Mists, Indoor Air Pollutants and Allergens