The BGI PQ100 FRM Sampler incorporates BGI pioneering technology to meet the requirements for ambient particulate sampling dictated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This includes the design of PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 Inlets, volumetric sample flow rate control, data logging and software for report and data processing.
- miniPMTM Inlet – Operate the PQ100 at sampling sites as high as 15,000 ft (4,572 meters)
- EPA Federal Reference Method for PM10 (Designation No. RFPS-1298-124)
- Optional solar panel can allow for indefinite operation without charging or connection to an AC power source
- PQ100 complete sampling system includes the PQ100 pump, PM10 inlet and downtube, and rigid tripod
- Capable of a 24 hour run on internal built-in 12 volt battery. Internal battery provides power during AC power outages allowing you to avoid sampling interruptions.
- Ambient PM10 Monitoring (RFPS-1298-124)
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Remediation Projects
- Remote Site Monitoring
- Suitable for Lead, Metals, Asbestos, Oil Mists, Indoor Air Pollutants and Allergens